Call for Contributions
Expressions of Interest - Presentations Workshops and Posters
TechNetCSU 2011 is calling for submissions from parties interested in presenting a talk, poster or short workshop on a topic of their choosing. Applicants are encouraged to seek support from their management for attending the conference. (try it - you may be surprised!)
Please forward expressions of interest in presenting at TechNetCSU 2011 by 24 October 2011 via email to Jim Watt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This email MUST include:
- Contact details for the author/s, both email and phone. If there is more than one author, please indicate who will be acting as the primary contact person and presenter
- A brief summary or an abstract of up to 250 words as an attachment to the email. Full abstracts due on 31 October 2011 (see Guidelines for Abstracts)
- An indication as to whether the author/s wishes to present their work as an oral presentation, workshop or poster
- Confirmation that all presenters have registered to attend the conference
Parallel conference streams will be established according to papers submitted. Presentations can be completed individually or as a collaborative effort and may be delivered in any of the following formats:
- Oral presentation of 20 minutes duration with 5 minutes question time
- Poster Presentation or Innovation Display - A prize will be awarded for the best poster/display!
- Special interest workshop
All abstracts must be original work. All presenters will be required to register for the TechNet National Conference 2011 before presentations are accepted for inclusion in the conference programme.
Guidelines for submission are linked to below