Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt University

CSU Card Types

Available card types include:

Card Types


Student CSU Cards are available to all CSU students enrolled in award and non award courses (students enrolled in courses delivered by CSU partners are not entitled to a CSU Card).

These Students are required to hold a CSU Card as this is the University's primary form of photographic identification.

Student CSU Cards are issued by Student Central. Offices are located at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Dubbo, Port Macquarie and Wagga Wagga.

How do I get my CSU Card?


Staff CSU Cards are available to permanent full time, part-time and some casual staff.

Casual staff will need to have a their request authorised by their manager.

How do I get my CSU Card?


Registered Alumni can access certain on campus services. For this you will require a CSU Alumni Card. (Not available for Study centre access).

To register as Alumni and to request your card you will need to complete the online Alumni registration form.
Ensure you complete all relevant sections and include a recent photo to request your card.
Cards will then be available to be collected from your designated Campus (The cards will not be posted).

More Information and Application


Contractor cards are available to contractors engaged by the University (generally tradespeople). These cards provide identification and building access while on campus.

Authorisation is required by the respective Campus Services Manager (Facilities Management).

More Information and Application


Library cards are available to members of the community authorised to access borrowing services at CSU Libraries.

How do I become a registered borrower with the Library.

Visitor Cards

Visitor cards may be issued to individuals who require ongoing access to University premises and facilities, but do not fall into other categories. Visitor Cards are only issued where there is a specific need for a card, and must be authorised by your Campus Services Manager. If you need to organise visitor access, please contact Facilities Management on your Campus.