Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt University


To be eligible for the CSU Student Exchange Program you must be enrolled at one of our partner universities.

If you are enrolled at one of these institutions please contact your international/ exchange office to complete the CSU application form and visit our Application Information page for further guidance.

If you are not enrolled in one of our partner universities you can study with us through the Study Abroad Program.

Top of page