Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt University

Application Information

How to apply

Would you like to spend time at CSU?

If you would like to spend one or two semesters at CSU through the Exchange Program, contact the Student Exchange Office at your University.

Your exchange office will be able to confirm if we have an exchange agreement with your University, let you know how you can apply and provide you with an application form

Please note: The application form should be completed in conjunction with the International/Exchange Office at your home university. Your application will not be accepted if it is sent directly to our Office.

Most universities have an application process so you should allow sufficient time for this process.

If your University does not appear on our partner list then you are still welcome to study at Charles Sturt University, however, you will be classed as a Study Abroad Student.


Charles Sturt University has a range of subjects available on its different campuses. This could determine what campus you will study on.

Exchange students are permitted to study most subjects available at Charles Sturt University provided they can show evidence of subjects that they have successfully completed that match any Charles Sturt University prerequisite subject.

Keep in mind when applying

  • Check with your home university how many subjects you need to be enrolled in/receive credit for to maintain any financial aid you are and will continue to receive while on Exchange.

Top of page