Earn As You Learn
We know it can be expensive to juggle the cost of living while studying at university.
That's where Earn As You Learn comes in. Earn As You Learn gives you the opportunity to support yourself financially while you study and learn new skills to become job-ready.
Best of all, it's FREE!
Get job ready with Earn As You Learn
- Attend interactive career workshops
- Dedicated online resources to prepare for finding a job
- Develop your resume and prepare for job applications
- Connect with local employers
- Get personalised advice from a Career Development Officer
- Practice for job interviews using InterviewStream software
Register for the program
If you’re currently studying at Charles Sturt University you can join Earn As You Learn and get ready for casual and part-time work that fits around your studies.
Earn As You Learn will provide you with free access to customised resources, workshops to help you get started, appointments with a Career Development Officer and the opportunity to connect with local employers.
The Earn As You Learn initiative is a free service provided by Charles Sturt. Charles Sturt does not endorse or recommend any of the employment vacancies submitted, nor guarantee the suitability of candidates who may apply for these vacancies.