Change your booking or room

Want to make a change or alter your accommodation booking? Here's what you need to know about how to do it – and when – to avoid any fees.

Request a room change

If you want to request a move to another on-campus room you must submit a Room Change Request.

We can only grant your room change request if there is availability.

Applications for room changes will be accepted but not processed until the end of the first break period, except in the case of exceptional circumstances.

Flexi food points

If you change to an accommodation option with a lower Flexi Food point allocation than your current room, you will not be able to claim a refund on the difference.

An application fee will apply in line with the Accommodation Cancellation and Room Change Guidelines.

Room change fee$50

Can we help you find what you’re looking for?