Meals and drinks (flexi food plans)
Keep it simple, student. When you're living on campus add, a flexi food plan as a credit on your Charles Sturt Card so you can buy food and drinks quickly and conveniently on you go.
How it works:
- One flexi point = $1 dollar.
- Flexi points can be used at any Cheers food or retail outlet on campus.
- You can spend them on food, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Your flexi points are loaded onto your student card each week.
- Unused flexi points will expire at the end of Session 2 each year.
The availability of flexi food plans varies from campus to campus.
|Campus||Flexi food plan add-on available|
*Stewards Halls at Wagga has a minimum flexi food plan requirement. You'll see this during the application process so there won't be any surprises later.
The 2022 flexi food plan
From January 2022, one flexi food plan will be available as an add-on.
Load up your student account with $60 worth of flexi points and keep your body and mind nourished as you work to broaden your knowledge with us.
What does this equate to? A $60 flexi food point add-on could equal getting your morning coffees, some study snacks, and let you grab a delicious and nutritious lunch to-go one day each week too.
Great news. Flexi food plan credits are open to all Charles Sturt students, even if you live off-campus. And, someone like a parent or guardian can purchase a flexi food plan on your behalf too.
Email us for help adding a flexi food plan to your weekly budget.
We can also assist and set up direct debit payments for the add-on. Your flexi food credits will be ready to spend any time you find yourself visiting one of our campuses.
Terms and conditions chevron_right
- A Flexi Food plan can be selected and confirmed when you accept your on-campus accommodation offer.
- The Stewards Halls (Wagga Wagga) accommodation package has a compulsory Flexi food plan requirement for the duration of the accommodation agreement.
- Flexi points can be redeemed at participating food outlets on the Bathurst, Orange and Wagga campuses
- Flexi points are added to your Charles Sturt Student Card each week and you can use them from the first week of session.
- Any unused Flexi points from session 1 rollover to session 2. Your unused Flexi point balance will expire at the end of session 2.
- Flexi points are not refundable or transferable.
- Flexi points can be redeemed at the equivalent rate of 1 point per 1 dollar on all food and beverage items (excluding alcohol).
- You need to present your Charles Sturt student card, with a Flexi food point balance in credit to use your Flexi points. If your card is invalid or has no Flexi point credits, you will need to use another method of payment.
- The Flexi point portion of your accommodation charges is only cancelled in conjunction with accommodation cancellations in line with the Residential Agreement [PDF].
- Students are not permitted to allow any other person to utilise their student card to access Flexi points. A student card presented by someone other than the owner of the card will be confiscated.
- A maximum of 100 Flexi points can be claimed per day.