Meals and drinks (flexi food plans)
Meals and drinks
We have food outlets at Bathurst, Orange and Wagga Wagga campuses. Serving a range of nutritious and delicious choices, pop in for a coffee or settle in for a long lunch.
When you're living on campus or just visiting you can use your Charles Sturt student card account to pay for food to help fuel your knowledge-hungry mind.
Add value to your Charles Sturt student card
Go to the Student Payments page and select top up my balance of your Charles Sturt Card. Enter an amount in the Add value to CSU Student card and follow the instructions on the screen to make a payment. Funds are automatically transferred to your card account.
Stewards Hall Wagga Wagga Flexi Food plan
Stewards Halls at Wagga Wagga has a minimum flexi food plan requirement. You'll see this during the application process so there won't be any surprises later.
Your student card will be loaded with $60 worth of flexi points each week of your stay. Use it to keep your body and mind nourished as you work to broaden your knowledge with us. See outlets and opening times for each campus.
What does this equate to? A $60 flexi food plan could equal getting your morning coffees, some study snacks, and let you grab a delicious and nutritious lunch to-go one day each week too.
How it works:
- One flexi point = $1 dollar.
- Flexi points can be used at any Cheers food or retail outlet on campus.
- You can spend them on food, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Your flexi points are loaded onto your student card each week.
- Unused flexi points will expire at the end of Session 2 each year.
The availability of flexi food plans varies from campus to campus.
*Stewards Halls at Wagga has a minimum flexi food plan requirement. You'll see this during the application process so there won't be any surprises later.
The 2022 flexi food plan
From January 2022, one flexi food plan will be available as an add-on.
Load up your student account with $60 worth of flexi points and keep your body and mind nourished as you work to broaden your knowledge with us.
What does this equate to? A $60 flexi food point add-on could equal getting your morning coffees, some study snacks, and let you grab a delicious and nutritious lunch to-go one day each week too.
Terms and conditions chevron_right
- A Flexi Food plan can be selected and confirmed when you accept your on-campus accommodation offer.
- The Stewards Halls (Wagga Wagga) accommodation package has a compulsory Flexi food plan requirement for the duration of the accommodation agreement.
- Flexi points can be redeemed at participating food outlets on the Bathurst, Orange and Wagga campuses
- Flexi points are added to your Charles Sturt Student Card each week and you can use them from the first week of session.
- Any unused Flexi points from session 1 rollover to session 2. Your unused Flexi point balance will expire at the end of session 2.
- Flexi points are not refundable or transferable.
- Flexi points can be redeemed at the equivalent rate of 1 point per 1 dollar on all food and beverage items (excluding alcohol).
- You need to present your Charles Sturt student card, with a Flexi food point balance in credit to use your Flexi points. If your card is invalid or has no Flexi point credits, you will need to use another method of payment.
- The Flexi point portion of your accommodation charges is only cancelled in conjunction with accommodation cancellations in line with the Residential Agreement [PDF].
- Students are not permitted to allow any other person to utilise their student card to access Flexi points. A student card presented by someone other than the owner of the card will be confiscated.
- A maximum of 100 Flexi points can be claimed per day.