Appeals and reviews

Re-mark of an assignment

If you're not satisfied with a mark you received for an assessment, you may want to appeal it.

Review of Final Grade

If you disagree with your final grade in a subject, you may be able to apply for it to be reviewed.


Exclusion means your enrolment has not progressed in accordance with the University's requirements for your course.

Accessing legal advice

If you need to go to court or you have questions about a general legal matter, it is important that you receive professional legal advice.

University Ombudsman

The University Ombudsman is an impartial and confidential resource for seeking to address University-related problems, complaints or concerns.

Can we help you find what you’re looking for?