The portfolio of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor Students provides a range of support for students from application through to graduation and beyond. We work with faculty and staff to create an engaging and inclusive student experience to support student success.
- Placing the student experience at the centre of everything we do. We are passionate about making sure students’ time with Charles Sturt University is positive, rewarding and memorable.
- Focusing on delivering best practice policy, processes and ongoing training initiatives to ensure the University is providing the safest environment possible for students.
- Looking after all course administration needs for students from application through to graduation.
- Creating and building relationships with our worldwide network of Charles Sturt University alumni, donors and partners.
- Raising the profile and reputation of the University and encouraging prospective students to choose Charles Sturt.
- When you study at Charles Sturt, you join a community of more than 170,000 students and alumni. Discover the benefits of staying connected.