Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt University

Keys & Access Control


For keys to be issued, a key request form needs to be submitted by the Key Custodian for your building. This is usually a secretary or administrative assistant.

Access Control

For issues relating to electronic access (Gallagher), please contact Security on your campus.

Authorised (Electronic) Access Officer resources

  • Electronic (Gallagher) Emergency Lockdown procedures