The CSU Global team aim to provide all Charles Sturt students with the opportunity to experience the world through a broad range of international study experiences.
CSU Global works in partnership with our Faculties and educational partners to offer a suite of international study programs. These programs are relevant to each area of study and are designed to give students international exposure and an opportunity to gain a competitive edge in the graduate market.
Visit the Study Abroad website for more information on our programs.
What We Do
CSU Global supports Charles Sturt's commitment to student mobility by:
- Establishing, managing and promoting international mobility programs for undergraduate and postgraduate students. This includes student exchange (incoming and outgoing), short programs, internships, placements and workplace learning.
- Working with Faculties and Schools to ensure international study options are available to students and that these align with degree requirements.
- Working with Faculties to undertake detailed planning, budgeting, risk management and promotion of international short programs.
- Providing advise on study options and providing pre-departure information to students undertaking an international experience.
- Administration of agreements that underpin mobility including student and staff exchange agreements.
- Developing and managing incoming short programs for international students visiting Australia.
- The preparation of bids and management of external funding to support student mobility including New Colombo Plan and OS HELP.
- Internal and external reporting requirements associated with international program participation.
Contact us at email@example.com