You can use these resources and video guides to help familiarise yourself with the EDRS.
The EDRS Manager system is online performance management system that has been designed to meet the needs of the Employee Development and Review Scheme.
Resources have been designed for both employees and managers to provide help and guidance with conducting EDRS conversations and include.
- The EDRS Training Guide is an overview of EDRS, how to use the system and how to have an empowering conversation. Use this resource for new employees or as a refresher.
- The Guide for professional/general employees and managers is designed to help employees and managers have EDRS conversations. This guide provides an overview on the system, preparing for EDRS and support tools to assist with the conversation.
- The CSU Capability Framework (PDF) is a valuable tool to help foster a common language around the desired skills and behaviours for leaders, teams and individuals at CSU.
- The Values in Action (PDF) is a companion guide to the CSU Capability Framework. It is a set of behaviour statements that have been designed to help influence behaviour, enable decision and create boundaries.
- The Managers Toolkit outlines roles and responsibilities, along with tools and resources to support the EDRS conversation.
- A range of frequently asked questions.
- The CSU Capability Development Guide is a guide to help you identify opportunities for you EDRS conversation.
These video guides can help all employees navigate the EDRS Manager system and have an effective performance conversation.