Reward and recognition
Recognising Excellence Daily (RED) is our new reward and recognition program. It aims to inspire us to connect with each other and work in ways that reflect our values-based culture.
Recognising Excellence Daily (RED)
RED brings to life the 2017 'your voice' staff survey priorities around recognition and cross-unit collaboration. We can all share and celebrate success daily by recognising the valuable contributions of others.
Please feel free to email: email@example.com for further information.
RED is open to all CSU employees, including permanent, fixed contract, casual and adjunct staff. To access RED, you need to have:
- CSU employee ID
- email address entered in Alesco.
Contractors aren't eligible for RED.
Reward and Recognition framework
Based on staff feedback, best practice and further consultation, the RED framework is made up of three levels:
- Level 1 - Appreciation - We share and celebrate success with each other.
- Level 2 - Achievement - Managers recognise and reward high performance.
- Level 3 - Excellence - Outstanding contributions to CSU Ethos, Values and Strategy.
You can access the following resources on the RED site:
- CSU reward and recognition guideline and framework
- CSU excellence awards guidelines and criteria
- Retailer terms and conditions
- RED Webinar (gives a brief outline of the three levels of recognition at CSU, how to send an eCard and how to navigate the site).
We have partnered with Reward Gateway to bring you RED. If you encounter issues using RED, there will be some circumstances where the CSU IT Service Desk is the best contact, and some circumstances where the Reward Gateway Helpdesk is the best contact.
CSU IT Service Desk
The CSU IT Service Desk can support you with any issues around logging in.
Reward Gateway Helpdesk
Reward Gateway can provide 24/7 support with any of the following issues:
- unable to send an eCard
- unable to view an eCard that you have received by clicking on your notification email OR on the alert in your personal alert centre found in 'My Account'
- unable to see an eCard you have sent on the social recognition wall
- unable to ‘like’ or ‘comment’ on an eCard that is on the social recognition wall.
- unable to submit a nomination
- unable to view a nomination that you have received by clicking on your notification email OR by clicking on the alert in your personal alert centre found in 'My Account'.
- unsure how to claim an award or unable to purchase a reward from one of the available retailers
- locating your reward after you have purchased it using your awarded funds
- have a question about one of the retailers before you purchase.