Fixed term appointment less than three years
Academic staff in fixed-term appointments of less than three years have a shorter probation period than continuing employees.
Both the employee and supervisor should read and understand:
The employee is responsible for:
- attending the probationary review meeting
- commenting on the Probation Review Report (Template E)
- returning the report (Template E) to their supervisor.
The supervisor is responsible for:
- coordinating the probationary review meeting with the employee
- attending the meeting
- completing the Probation Review Report (Template E)
- forwarding the report (Template E) to the employee for comment
- submitting the returned report (Template E) to the delegated authority for endorsement
- making sure the endorsed report (Template E) is returned to firstname.lastname@example.org before the probation due date.
If there are any factors that could delay the completion of the meeting or reports, please contact email@example.com.
In the event of any discrepancy between this website and the Enterprise Agreement or relevant Policy/Procedure/Guidelines, the terms of the Agreement or Policy/Procedure/Guidelines will prevail.