Initial objectives review at six months
Academic staff will meet with their supervisor six months after they commence to review the objectives set within the first six weeks of their appointment. This meeting is an opportunity to discuss performance and provide feedback.
Both the employee and supervisor should read and understand:
The employee is responsible for:
- attending the meeting
- completing the Academic Staff Probation Initial Objectives – Template A
- returning Template A to their supervisor.
The supervisor is responsible for:
- coordinating the meeting and preparing objectives
- attending the meeting and reviewing the Academic Staff Probation Initial Objectives – Template A
- keeping the returned Academic Staff Probation Initial Objectives – Template A on file within the school/centre for the 12 month Probationary Review Committee Meeting.
A reminder about the Probationary Committee Review meeting will be sent before the 12 month anniversary date.
If there are any factors that could delay the completion of the meeting or reports, please contact email@example.com.
In the event of any discrepancy between this website and the Enterprise Agreement or relevant Policy/Procedure/Guidelines, the terms of the Agreement or Policy/Procedure/Guidelines will prevail.