At CSU, we need to hire the best people to help us achieve our objectives. This page contains information for hiring managers who have a vacancy to fill. From your recruitment consultation, to the University's recruitment system, this page will get you started.
How to recruit
The labour market is increasingly competitive and investing time at beginning of the recruitment process will help us to attract and select the best possible candidate.
When we recruit at CSU we want to:
- hire the best people to help us achieve our objectives
- make it easier for the best candidates to apply
- help you to select the right people, aligned with our values.
The first step is to book a recruitment consultation. You can do this by contacting the Recruitment Team as follows;
- email the team via firstname.lastname@example.org;
- telephone 02 633 84884 (ext. 84884 for internal calls) and press #4 for recruitment and applicant enquiries.
Prepare for your recruitment consultation
The recruitment consultation is a conversation with a Recruitment Consultant during which time you will develop a recruitment plan to attract a strong applicant pool for your vacancy.
By the end of the consultation, you will have considered the recruitment options that are available. You then need to login to our recruitment system to get started.
Our recruitment system
PageUp is a third party recruitment and onboarding system used by CSU.
All recruitment for the University is managed through this system and it:
- provides a contemporary look and feel for applicants
- helps you keep track of your recruitment
- ensures a smooth transition from recruitment to onboarding
- decreases manual processing and speeds up approval workflows.
Your HR Liaison Officer will coach you through the recruitment process. This includes an introduction to PageUp.
- User Guide for Hiring Managers
- Recruitment Requisition in PageUp
- Recruitment Requisition in PageUp for Administration Support Staff
- Recruitment Advertising Packages
- Shortlisting in PageUp
If you need further assistance, please email email@example.com.