Use these resources to help CSU's commitment to the prevention and elimination of bullying in the workplace.
- Poster 1 - Treat each other with kindness, consideration and respect.
- Poster 2 - Everyone is responsible for ensuring respectful work and study environments.
- Poster 3 - Bullying won't end unless you do something about it.
- Poster 4 - Being different. Belonging together. Don't accept bullying.
- Poster 5 - We do not accept bullying here.
Developing a Healthy Workplace Culture program
Developing a Healthy Workplace Culture program (Charles Sturt University, Australia, 2013). The various modules can be customised to meet your workplace needs.
To request this workshop for your work area, contact the Manager, Employee Relations and Policy (Andrew Crowl) on (02) 6933 2212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Code of Conduct - coming soon
- Workplace Bullying and Occupational Violence - coming soon
Workplace Conflict Resolution, Australia
Anti-bullying series: Discussing the new anti-bullying measures in the FWA - webinar series with PowerPoint presentations
- Series 1: What is workplace bullying?
- Series 2: What is reasonable management action?
- Series 3: How will the Fair Work Commission manage a stop bullying order
- Series 4: What type of orders can we expect the Fair Work Commission to impose?
- Series 5: Costs & appeals arising from Fair Work Commission anti-bullying measures
- Series 6: How to minimise risks that a worker will lodge a stop bullying application
University policies, procedures and guidelines
- Code of Conduct
- Enterprise Agreement - Part 7: Disciplinary Procedures
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Harassment and Bullying Prevention Policy
- Harassment and Bullying Prevention Guidelines
- Communicating without Bias Guidelines
- Computing and Communications Facilities Use Policy
- Social Media Guidelines
- Complaints Policy
- Complaints Procedure - Workplace
- Complaints Procedure - Students
- Student Charter
- Student General Misconduct Rule
These videos will give you some insight into bullying and how you can manage inappropriate behaviour.
- What is workplace bullying?
- Bullying in the workplace and relevant implications
- Are you a victim?
- Why me?
- Are they born or are they bred?
- Why does the bully get away with their behaviour?
- The impact of bullying
- Resolving a problem
- Workplace psychopath
- The 4 workplace bully types
- 5 phases of the mobbing process
Having difficult conversations
- Difficult conversations with employees and others
- How to ask to have the conversation
- A disruptive faculty member
- A supportive conversation
Strategies to manage harassment
- Case study 1: Harassment and bullying
- Harassment in the workplace, Part 1
- Harassment in the workplace, Part 2
- Harassment in the workplace, Part 3