If you're new to benchmarking, you'll need to create your account to access the Peer Review Portal. This is an online system where pertinent information is uploaded for review.
Creating your account
- Register for an account on the Peer Review Portal and confirm your account with the confirmation email sent from the portal.
- Complete your profile with your personal details and any fields of education.
- Join Charles Sturt University and select the appropriate faculty. This will complete the details and allow you to upload files to the site.
- You only need to provide your bank details if you're offered and accept a paid review.
- First access: After your account has been registered and confirmed in the Portal, you can login.