You can use these resources and video guides to help familiarise yourself with the EDRS.
The EDRS Manager system is an online performance management system that has been designed to meet the needs of the Employee Development and Review Scheme.
Resources have been designed for both employees and managed to provide help and guidance with conducting EDRS conversations and include:
- The Guide for academic employees and managers is designed to help employees and managers have EDRS conversations. This guide provides an overview of the system, preparing for EDRS and support tools to assist with the conversation.
- The CSU Capability Framework is a valuable tool to help foster a common language around the desired skills and behaviours for leaders, teams and individuals at CSU.
- The Values in Action is a companion guide to the CSU Capability Framework. It is a set of behaviour statements that have been designed to help influence behaviour, enable decision and create boundaries.
- The Managers Toolkit outlines roles and responsibilities, along with tools and resources to support the EDRS conversation.
- A range of frequently asked questions.
- The CSU Capability Development Guide is a guide to help you identify opportunities for your EDRS conversation.
- The reasonable workloads training sessions facilitated by Michael Kemp outlines Workload Policy Development and Workload Allocation training.
- The EDRS Checklist for Academic Leaders has been developed to support our new academic leaders following the recent organisational changes, to prepare and ensure a quality EDRS experience for all our academics in 2021.
- Research Plan Template - Academic staff who have a research component to their workload are required to complete and submit a Research Plan to their supervisor prior to the EDRS meeting.
- HDR Supervision - Best Practice Reflection Guide
- A Progress Report for Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) portal is available if you are conducting HDR at CSU. This is part of the academic HDR workload support scheme. The Research Office can provide the final copy to the Head of School for the EDRS conversation.
- For those employees conducting HDR at another institution, an HDR paper-based form needs to be provided to the Head of School for the EDRS conversation.
- Scholarly Objective: The DLT webpage can provide you with information about the Scholarly Environment model, the Scholarly Activity framework, planning your activity and collecting and recording your evidence.
These video guides can help all employees navigate the EDRS Manager system and have an effective performance conversation.