View/search all training/programs
Available programs and workshops.
Customised learning modules mapped to our capability framework, available wherever and whenever you are.
Leading through change
Successful change drives better results. Tools and resources are available to help you apply good change and develop your change capability.
Refresher and mandatory compliance
Mandatory and refresher compliance training for all staff.
External training providers
Enhance your expertise through these external training providers.
University training calendars
You can access more professional development opportunities in the Research, DLT, DIT and DSA calendars.
Unconscious bias and inclusivity training
Training is available to assist staff in learning strategies and increasing their awareness.
We offer various leadership programs to emerging and existing leaders.
Coaching and mentoring
Coaching and/or mentoring is available to enhance your personal career path.
I was a bad boss, and this is what I learned - Michelle Gibbings
Dare to Lead Hub - Brene Brown
Communicate Up with Clarity - Module 3: Preparing your communication - Davina Stanley
Short Courses at Charles Sturtchevron_right
Industry-aligned micro-subjects to complete the required skill set for the job at hand. Add subjects as needed, stack together to complete a customised degree.
Podcasts / TED Talks / Tipschevron_right
- The Power of Vulnerability - Brene Brown
- Cultivating Collaboration: Don't Be So Defensive! - Jim Tamm
- 5 Ways to Lead in an Era of Constant Change - Jim Hemerling
- The Power of Introverts - Susan Cain
- The Anatomy of Trust - Brene Brown
- How to Disagree Productively and Find Common Ground - Julia Dhar
- The Danger of a Single Story - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- The Power of Treating People with Respect - Judge Victoria Pratt
- 10 Ways to have a Better Conversation - Celeste Headlee
- Respect Trumps Harmony - Rachael Robertson
- The Michelle Obama Podcast - Working Women: Valerie Jarrett and the Importance of Mentorship
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle - Drs Emily & Amelia Nagoski with Brene Brown
- The Next Inflection Point for People Management - John Foster
- The Neurobiology of Belonging in Highly Effective Teams - Rajkumari Neogy
- Leadership Practices For A More Positive Workplace - Shane Metcalf
- The Formula for Scaling an Award-Winning Culture - Shane Metcalf
- Building Trust through Committed Leadership - Simon Senek
- How do I Build Trust at Work? - Simon Senek
Unlock your potential with these suggested books.
Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle - Essential information on how your brain and body responds to stress
Women and Leadership - Julia Gillard and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Dare to Lead - Brave work. Tough conversations. Whole hearts.
Overload - How good jobs went bad
The Wisdom of Teams - Creating high performing teams
Predictably Irrational - The hidden forces that shape our decisions
What Color is Your Parachute? - Practical manual for job hunters and career changers
Primed to Perform - How to build great a culture using a systematic and sustainable approach
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking - How we dramatically undervalue introverts and how much we lose in doing so
LinkedIn Learning Collectionschevron_right