At Charles Sturt, we understand that gender equity is a fundamental element of our institution.
We facilitate employment related equity and diversity through:
- Merit-based recruitment, selection and promotion processes
- Generous flexible working arrangements, parental leave, carers leave and domestic violence provisions included within the Enterprise Agreement
- Targeted training and development opportunities to support career progression
- Policies and procedures to prevent unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Responsive management to concerns and complaints.
More information - Gender Equity