To enrol in Study Link subjects, you need to click on the 'Enrol online here' button below and do the following:
- Choose how you wish to study (as either a Domestic or International student)
- Select 'Single Subject Study, Cross Institutional Study, Study Link'
- Click on the 'Go to Online Application' button
- If you are already registered with CSU, you can click 'login' to commence a new application. If you have not applied to study at CSU, you will need to click the 'register' button.
- Commence a new application, and choose the same options you chose previously: student type (domestic/international),what you want to study (Single Subject/s, Cross Institutional study or STUDY LINK) and then choose 'STUDY LINK' when asked what course you want to study.
- Click the 'create' button to start your application!
- Complete the form, selecting the particular subject or subjects that you wish to complete and submit the form. You will be automatically enrolled in the current running Study Link term (or next available term if enrolments have closed in the current term).
- Please note: enrolments are limited to 6 subjects per Study Link term - you can, however, enrol in more subjects as you complete the subjects you're currently enrolled in!
Applying online is the preferred method, however if you are unable to apply online, you can download an Application for Admission form and send it to the Admissions Office by post, email or fax.
Charles Sturt University
Locked Bag 676
Wagga Wagga NSW 2678
Domestic Applicants: 1800 275 278
International Applicants: +61 2 69 334 334
Fax: +61 2 69 332 063
Application Closing dates:
Study Link terms offer flexible starting points to allow students to commence at a time that suits their busy lifestyles. The key important consideration is that applications must be lodged by the Application Closing date for each Study Link term as detailed below.
If an application is received AFTER enrolments have closed in the current term, students will be enrolled in the next available term.
Please note that Study Link Intensive Weekend Workshops have their own application closing dates, which are generally the Friday of the week before the workshops.
Current and upcoming Study Link terms
|Code||Study Link term||Term begins||Term ends||Applications close|
|202215||Term 1 2022||1 November 2021||29 April 2022||29 January 2022|
|202245||Term 2 2022||14 February 2022||12 August 2022||3 June 2022|
|202275||Term 3 2022||20 June 2022||16 December 2022||16 September 2022|