Our Intensive Weekend Workshops are designed for students who prefer to condense their learning into one full weekend. They give you the benefit of interaction with your subject coordinator and fellow students. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be offering face-to-face workshops for the foreseeable future.
Study Link is not currently offering Intensive Weekend Workshops. Please consider enrolling in the following online alternatives:
Instead of SSS031 - Academic Writing Skills: Please enrol in SSS077 - Essay Writing 1: Style and SSS078 - Essay Writing 2: Structure
Instead of SSS087 - Getting Ready for Uni Study: Please enrol in SSS086 - Transition to Uni Study
The following points should be taken into account when enrolling in a Study Link Intensive Weekend Workshop via the link on your selected subject page:
- All Sydney based Intensive Weekend Workshops will be held at UTC North Parramatta, with all other workshops being held on their respective CSU campuses.
- Application closing date for Intensive Weekend Workshops is generally the Friday of the week prior to the workshop being held, unless the workshop reaches full enrolment capacity prior.
- Late applications to workshops are usually possible, but an emailed request to email@example.com should be made to ascertain to availability of a place.
- In the event of the cancellation of a workshop due to insufficient enrolments, you will be contacted one week prior to the scheduled workshop date. Though this occurs infrequently, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to this for an indication of likelihood of workshop cancellation if you are making travel arrangements (flights, accommodation etc.) If you're traveling to Sydney and booking accommodation, it might be wise to book accommodation that offers free cancellation.
- If you are completing a paper application (pdf), please note the Course Reference Number (CRN) in the table below.
|STUDY LINK Term||Course Reference Number (CRN)||Subject||Dates||Location|
|No workshops scheduled|
BATHURST / WAGGA: Where Study Link weekend workshops are held on a CSU Campus (Bathurst or Wagga), you will be able to find the relevant room location via your Interact2 subject site.
SYDNEY: Study Link Intensive Weekend Workshops scheduled in Sydney will be held at United Theological College, North Parramatta (UTC). The address for UTC is:
- United Theological College (North Parramatta Campus)
16 Masons Drive
North Parramatta, NSW, 2151
There is free onsite parking available. While United Theological College is serviced by public transport (Bus), it is recommended that you allow plenty of travel time if travelling by public transport. You can view information about how to get to UTC North Parramatta by clicking this link.
The closest train stations are Dundas and Telopea, which are a considerable walking distance from the UTC campus.