Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt University


Complaints and Records Management

Melissa Smith
Records Officer


Telephone: 02 6933 2891

Student Records Enquiries

Prospective Employers

CSU requires written permission from the student in order to release academic qualifications. Please attach a scanned copy of this permission and email requesting this information.


All students who have graduated or left the University or its predecessors and require a copy of their transcript can access these via the ALUMNI web site.

Current students can order and pay online.