In this subject students will implement a research proposal and write a dissertation on the completed project in pastoral counselling. It is designed to enhance academic and professional development of students working in the field of pastoral counselling and equip graduates with analytic and conceptual competencies. The program allows significant flexibility to accommodate individual student preferences and/or professional requirements. Students will be encouraged to publish their research findings in appropriate journals.
School of Theology
Master of Pastoral Counselling
The supervisor will give guidance to the student in the following areas:
- management of a research project
- literature reviews and surveys
- collections and analysis of data
- evaluation and interpretation of analysis
- written presentation of research findings
- professional issues associated with research, including ethics and supervision
- preparation for publishing findings in appropriate journals
The information contained in the CSU Handbook was accurate at the date of publication: May 2021. The University reserves the right to vary the information at any time without notice.