Meet the team
The Web Office is the central point of contact for communication and coordination of web management and planning, web user experience and design, web development, web content management, web project delivery and web accessibility and analytics reporting.
Senior Manager, Web Office
Head of the Web Office with overarching responsibility for oversight, maintenance and development of Charles Sturt University's web environment. Andrew Rigney is the primary point of contact for operational queries in regards to Charles Sturt University’s web environment, including the Web Content Management System (Squiz Matrix CMS). Andrew Rigney is also responsible for providing management and assistance to the Web Office teams in regards to priorities and delivery commitments.
User Experience and Design
Managing Charles Sturt University's web user experience through development and implementation of user experience activities and outputs including:
- personas and scenarios
- information architecture
- user testing
- wireframes and prototypes
- user flows and journeys
- user interface designs, standards and protocols
- web analytics and accessibility reporting and optimisation.
Developing Charles Sturt University’s web environment by:
- developing new web templates and their implementation
- providing technical support for web incidents and providing timely resolution
- developing creative and innovative online experiences and solutions across multiple platforms and devices
- development and continuous improvement of the online course brochures (OCBs)
- providing technical management Charles Sturt University’s web environment and Web CMS, and other systems as required.
Developing Charles Sturt University’s web content that considers multiple platforms and audiences, including:
- developing web content strategies, standards and guidelines
- supporting the implementation of projects through delivery of web content management services
- completing BAU web content requests
- providing support and training in the effective use of Charles Sturt University web content management systems
- providing technical management Charles Sturt University’s web environment and Web CMS, and other systems as required
- web content readability, discoverability, accessibility and compatibility advice and expertise.
Web Project Management
Ensuring the successful delivery of web projects in support of the Web Improvement Program and other significant Charles Sturt University initiatives and services, through provision of overall project management, initiation, planning,execution, reporting and control.