Our course profile at the Port Macquarie campus is growing across a wide range of disciplines.
Vice-Chancellor International Student Scholarships 2019
CSU will be offering a number of $10,000 and $5,000 tuition fee scholarships to new commencing full-time international students at the Port Macquarie Campus starting in session 1 (February) or Session 2 (July), 2019.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Outdoor Recreation and Ecotourism)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Parks, Recreation and Heritage)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Creative Arts and Design (Graphic Design)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Education (K-12) *
- Bachelor of Educational Studies *
- Bachelor of Environmental Science Management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (With Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (With Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Science (Gerontology and Healthy Ageing) *
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Work (TAFE integrated)
- Diploma of General Studies *
* This course is for Australian and New Zealand students only. International students cannot enrol in this course.
- Master of Custom Administration
- Masters of Information Technology (with specialisations)
- Master of Professional Accounting (12 subjects)
Why study at CSU Port Macquarie?
CSU students share what they love about studying on our campus in Port Macquarie.
“ I feel that we have a really good tight knit community here and being able to talk to anyone and everyone at this University makes it feel just like the right place to be.”
Bachelor of Accounting