The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTP) – Graham Centre form part of Charles Sturt University's scholarships available each year.
The information below pertains specifically to the Graham Centre AGRTP Scholarships, however applicants should also refer to www.csu.edu.au/research/scholarships for more information about Higher Degree by Research (HDR) scholarships at Charles Sturt.
- Two Graham Centre AGRTP Scholarships are available each year.
- Each scholarship is valued at $33,597 per annum (2021 rate) payable in fortnightly payments for three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
N.B.: This includes a supplementary top-up amount of $5,000 per annum, which is awarded to successful applicants at the discretion of the Centre Director.
- Tuition Fees are exempted for a period equivalent to four years (eight sessions) for PhD/Research Doctorate (full-time study).
- Scholarship recipients are allocated an allowance (Operating Funds) each session of enrolment to assist with the reimbursement of costs associated with the candidate's research.
- Scholarship recipients may be eligible to receive a relocation allowance for the cost of relocating themselves, their spouse, and dependants to a Charles Sturt campus, up to a maximum of AUD $5,000
Graham Centre AGRTP Scholarships provide financial support for students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled OR enrolling on a full-time basis as a Higher Degree Research candidate at Charles Sturt University.
- Undertaking research that is closely linked to the Centre's Research Pathways.
- Will be supervised by at least one Graham Centre Member throughout their candidature.
- Are Australian or New Zealand citizens OR have Australian permanent resident status.
How to apply
Find out more information apply here.
NOTE: Candidates currently enrolled in a Charles Sturt University HDR course must complete a separate scholarship application.
Applications for these scholarships close at 5.00pm AEDST Friday 22 October 2021.
T: 02 6933 4400 E: email@example.com
Research Pathway Leaders
Plant Systems – Professor Jim Pratley T: (02) 6933 2862 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Livestock Systems – Dr Shawn McGrath T: (02) 6933 2825 E: email@example.com
Grain and Meat Quality – Professor Chris Blanchard T: (02) 6933 2364 E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about projects
Read more about our research pathways