Since the Graham Centre was established in 2005, strong global links have been established with a number of overseas countries, most notably Pakistan, India, China, South East Asia and The Philippines.
Enhancing International Networks
The international reputation of the Graham Centre continues to be enhanced by the following strategies:
- Continue a publicity campaign to raise awareness of the Centre.
- Attract overseas scientists and increase international postgraduate student enrolments.
- Facilitate the visit of at least one international researcher per annum.
- Provide financial support to assist Graham Centre researchers to visit other centres of international significance.
- Financially assist researchers and students to present research findings at international conferences.
- Support participation in internationally funded projects.
- Strengthen links with international agricultural research centres by encouraging staff exchange at a rate of one staff exchange per three years.
- Increase collaboration with other research agencies.
- Facilitate and support researchers to undertake other relevant professional activities such as consultancies, membership of editorial boards, etc.
- Support international conferences.
International research projects worth approximately $8.9M are currently being undertaken by the Centre. The majority of our international projects are funded by the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR).
The Centre provides support for researchers to attend international conferences of significance which are relevant to our Research Pathways.
If you would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org