This short subject is designed to introduce you to all aspects of the online learning environment (Interact2) used across CSU.
Even better, it's free.
The internet and online technologies have considerably changed conventional approaches to tertiary education and learning at a distance.
This subject will help you become familiar with the nature and demands of online learning. Build your confidence by participating in our comprehensive online environment.
Subject currently not offered this session.
Please note: You can start any time to suit you between Term start date and the close of applications.
Study material: 14 hrs
Subject Coordinator: Stewart Mckinney
This subject will be useful if you're studying:
- Agricultural and Wine Sciences
- Allied Health and Pharmacy
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Communication and Creative Industries
- Environmental Science and Outdoor RecreationExercise and Sports Sciences
- Humanities, Social Work and Human Services
- Information and Library Studies
- Information Technology, Computing and Mathematics
- Medical Science and Dentistry
- Nursing, Midwifery and Indigenous Health
- Policing, Law, Security and Emergency Management
- Teaching and Education
- Theology and Religious Studies