If you're a recent TAFE/VET student entering CSU, this workshop will give you the background and skills required for successful uni study.
Benefit from face-to-face interaction with your subject coordinator at our intensive weekend workshop.
You will learn about academic expectations, student culture and structure support systems, online learning strategies and how to enhance your reading and writing skills. After the workshop, you'll complete some online activities so you can apply your learning.
While all of our workshops are scheduled to be held in Sydney, there will be a venue change after February, 2018. The venue for workshops, once confirmed, will be communicated to students through subject announcements and emails. This may come after subject outlines are published for the 201845 Study Link term.
|Session||CRN||Subject code||Subject name||Mode||Campus/Location||Term begins||Application closing date||Term ends|
|201845||224||SSS033||TransTAFE/VETtoUni||Internal||United Theological College||12/02/2018||11/05/2018||10/08/2018|
Please note: You can start any time to suit you between Term start date and the close of applications.
Study material: 14 hrs
Subject Coordinator: Anne Clark
This subject will be useful if you're studying:
- Agricultural and Wine Sciences
- Allied Health and Pharmacy
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Communication and Creative Industries
- Environmental Science and Outdoor Recreation
- Exercise and Sports Sciences
- Humanities, Social Work and Human Services
- Information and Library Studies
- Information Technology, Computing and Mathematics
- Medical Science and Dentistry
- Nursing, Midwifery and Indigenous Health
- Policing, Law, Security and Emergency Management
- Teaching and Education
- Theology and Religious Studies