The internet and online technologies have changed tertiary education and distance learning. This short subject is designed to introduce all aspects of CSU’s Interact2 online learning environment which is used for delivering various aspects of subjects to students.
Please note that this subject is only available to particular commencing student groups. Students in these particular groups will have this subject added to enrolments automatically and at no charge when they accept their offer of a place at CSU.
Students are not able to self enrol in this subject.
Students commencing in Session 1 will gain access to this subject from early November onwards in the year prior to commencing their degree, while students commencing in Session 2 will gain access in early April prior to commencing their studies.
|Session||CRN||Subject code||Subject name||Mode||Campus/Location||Term begins||Application closing date||Term ends|
|202130||14577||SSS032||Intro to Learning Online||Distance||Online||2/11/21||n/a||n/a|
|202160||13709||SSS032||Intro to Learning Online||Distance||Online||11/4/21||n/a||n/a|
Please note: You can start any time to suit you between Term start date and the close of applications.
Study material: 14 hrs
Subject Coordinator: Stewart Mckinney
This subject will be useful if you're studying:
- Agricultural and Wine Sciences
- Allied Health and Pharmacy
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Communication and Creative Industries
- Environmental Science and Outdoor RecreationExercise and Sports Sciences
- Humanities, Social Work and Human Services
- Information and Library Studies
- Information Technology, Computing and Mathematics
- Medical Science and Dentistry
- Nursing, Midwifery and Indigenous Health
- Policing, Law, Security, Customs and Emergency Management
- Teaching and Education
- Theology and Islamic studies