Our Intensive Weekend Workshops are designed for students who prefer to condense their learning into one full weekend. They give you the benefit of interaction with your subject coordinator and fellow students.
Over two full days (Saturday and Sunday), you will cover a wide range of topics specific to your workshop. You will participate in group discussions and activities and you will take away with you the skills you need to succeed at University.
Currently, Study Link offers the following subject(s) as intensive weekend workshops:
Once you have enrolled in your Intensive Weekend Workshop(s), you will find all of the specific workshop information (times, what to bring, transport information etc.) in your online CSU Interact2 subject site. New students will need to activate their CSU login prior to accessing the Interact2 subject sites. This link will be sent to you.
The following points should be taken into account when enrolling in a Study Link Intensive Weekend Workshop via the link on your selected subject page:
- All Sydney based Intensive Weekend Workshops will be held at UTC North Parramatta, with all other workshops being held on their respective CSU campuses.
- Application closing date for Intensive Weekend Workshops is generally the Friday of the week prior to the workshop being held, unless the workshop reaches full enrolment capacity prior.
- Late applications to workshops are usually possible, but an emailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org should be made to ascertain to availability of a place.
- In the event of the cancellation of a workshop due to insufficient enrolments, you will be contacted one week prior to the scheduled workshop date. Though this occurs infrequently, you can email email@example.com prior to this for an indication of likelihood of workshop cancellation if you are making travel arrangements (flights, accommodation etc.) If you're traveling to Sydney and booking accommodation, it might be wise to book accommodation that offers free cancellation.
- If you are completing a paper application (pdf), please note the Course Reference Number (CRN) in the table below.
|STUDY LINK Term||Course Reference Number (CRN)||Subject||Dates||Location|
|202045||tba||SSS031 - Academic Writing Skills||21-22 March, 2020||Venue to be confirmed*|
|202075||tba||SSS031 - Academic Writing Skills||18-19 July, 2020||Venue to be confirmed*|
BATHURST / WAGGA: Where Study Link weekend workshops are held on a CSU Campus (Bathurst or Wagga), you will be able to find the relevant room location via your Interact2 subject site.
SYDNEY: Study Link Intensive Weekend Workshops scheduled in Sydney will be held at United Theological College, North Parramatta (UTC). The address for UTC is:
- United Theological College (North Parramatta Campus)
16 Masons Drive
North Parramatta, NSW, 2151
There is free onsite parking available. While United Theological College is serviced by public transport (Bus), it is recommended that you allow plenty of travel time if travelling by public transport. You can view information about how to get to UTC North Parramatta by clicking this link.
The closest train stations are Dundas and Telopea, which are a considerable walking distance from the UTC campus.