Our Intensive Weekend Workshops are designed for students who prefer to condense their learning into one full weekend. They give you the benefit of interaction with your subject coordinator and fellow students.
Over two full days (Saturday and Sunday), you will cover a wide range of topics specific to your workshop. You will participate in group discussions and activities and you will take away with you the skills you need to succeed at University.
There are two Study Link subjects that are offered face-to-face at intensive weekend workshops.
Once you have enrolled in your Intensive Weekend Workshop(s), you will find all of the specific workshop information (times, what to bring, transport information etc.) in your online CSU Interact2 subject site. New students will need to activate their CSU login prior to accessing the Interact2 subject sites. This link will be sent to you.
The following points should be taken into account when enrolling in a Study Link Intensive Weekend Workshop via the link on your selected subject page:
- * The location of all Study Link Intensive Weekend Workshops is Sydney. Following the workshops held in January and February, we will be changing to a new venue, which is currently yet to be confirmed. For enrolment purposes, the campus code is listed as UTC.
- * Application closing date for Intensive Weekend Workshops is the Friday of the week prior to the workshop being held.
- * Late applications to workshops may be possible, but an emailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org should be made to ascertain to availability of a place.
- * In the event of the cancellation of a workshop due to insufficient enrolments, you will be contacted one week prior to the scheduled workshop date. Though this occurs infrequently, you can email email@example.com prior to this for an indication of likelihood of workshop cancellation if you are making travel arrangements (flights, accommodation etc.) If you're travelling to Sydney and booking accommodation, it might be wise to book accommodation that offers free cancellation.
- * If you are completing a paper application (pdf), please note the Course Reference Number (CRN) in the table below.
|STUDY LINK Term||Course Reference Number (CRN)||Subject||Dates||Location|
|201845||223||Academic Writing Skills||17-18 March 2018||Sydney - Venue TBA|
|201845||224||Transition fom TAFE/VET to University||19-20 May 2018||Sydney - Venue TBA|
|201875||322||Academic Writing Skills||21-22 July 2018||Sydney - Venue TBA|
|201875||323||Transition fom TAFE/VET to University||15-16 September 2018||Sydney - Venue TBA|
STUDY LINK Intensive Weekend Workshops scheduled for 2018 will be held in Sydney at a venue to be confirmed. We are hopeful a venue will be confirmed by mid-February.
The address for our workshops in 2018 is to be confirmed. It will be in Sydney, with students being advised by email and announcement from your Interact2 subject site once a venue is confirmed.
There is free onsite parking available, and the CSU Outreach Centre is located close to public transport exchanges in the Olympic Park Precinct, and you can find a Google Maps link below.