The subject provides an introduction to quantitative veterinary epidemiology to describe, investigate and manage animal disease.
School of Animal and Veterinary Sciences
1. Introduction to Quantitative Epidemiology
2. Measuring a disease
3. Sample size and variation
4. Diagnostic test characteristics
5. The use of diagnostic test in populations
7. Design of epidemiological studies to investigate risk factors
8. Outbreak investigation
9. Clinical trials design
The information contained in the CSU Handbook was accurate at the date of publication: May 2019. The University reserves the right to vary the information at any time without notice.