Promote jobs to CSU students
Our students have the skills and attitudes to become vital members of your workforce. Promote your graduate opportunities and job vacancies to talented CSU students.
CSU graduates are ready to jump straight into your workforce and their careers. We develop our courses with input from industry experts who know what's expected of CSU graduates when they enter the workforce.
We can promote your paid and non-profit voluntary opportunities on our online jobs notice board. These can be internships, vacation programs, graduate programs or other entry level opportunities.
Offer part-time and casual jobs to current students
Let our current students know about your part-time or casual work opportunities on offer while they study. Jobs can be in private childcare, hospitality, tutoring and more. We can post a message on our online jobs notice board about work near CSU campuses.
Want to know more first?
Get in touch with the CSU Career Development Service.
Looking to offer workplace learning?
Get your foot in the door with potential employees by offering workplace learning placements to CSU students. Workplace learning builds your professional networks and develops leadership and mentoring skills in your staff.
Get in contact with our Faculty Workplace Learning Units to find out more.
Faculty Workplace Learning Units
- communication and creative industries
- education and teacher education
- humanities and social sciences
- Indigenous Australian studies
- information studies
- theology (Christianity and Islamic studies).
- accounting and finance
- computing and mathematics
- law and justice
- management and marketing
- policing, customs, excise studies and security
- agricultural and wine sciences
- animal and veterinary sciences
- biomedical sciences
- community health
- dentistry and health sciences
- environmental sciences
- exercise science, sport and health
- nursing, midwifery and Indigenous health.