Advertiser and job requirements
Your organisation's paid (or voluntary if registered as non-profit) vacancy can be promoted, free of charge, to Charles Sturt University's current students via our Student Jobs Board.
Please note that:
- The Student Jobs Board is a free online platform service provided by the Charles Sturt Careers and Skills Hub.
- By submitting employment vacancies to Charles Sturt via this website, your organisation agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which include (but are not limited to) the following requirements regarding an employment vacancy:
- is based in Australia or New Zealand or overseas only if employed by an Australian employer pursuant to Part 1-3 Division 3 of the Fair Work Act 2009, or a New Zealand employer pursuant to the Employment Relations Act 2000 (NZ) (as applicable);
- is a genuine job vacancy;
- meets all Australian and State or New Zealand (as applicable) laws, legislation and guidelines (e.g. privacy, fair trading, trade practices, anti-discrimination);
- meets Australian or New Zealand (as applicable) wage standards;
- does not require unpaid trial periods (unless a registered not-for-profit organisation);
- does not require payment for products, services or securities etc. as a condition of employment; and
- does not require applicants to register and pay for opportunities, e.g. application and program fees.
- Charles Sturt reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions from time to time which will take effect when uploaded to this website.
- Charles Sturt reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse to post any employment vacancy submitted for any reason.
- Charles Sturt does not endorse nor recommend any of the employment vacancies posted on the Student Jobs Board. Charles Sturt is not an employment agency and is not involved in the vetting or selection of candidates who apply for any employment vacancies posted on the internal online notice board.
- All employment vacancies submitted need to be reviewed and accepted by the Charles Sturt Careers and Skills Hub before being posted to the Student Jobs Board.
- Processing occurs Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm with requests expected to be completed within two working days, with the exception of Charles Sturt and public holidays.