This coursework subject provides a series of Australian and international case studies in policing and security that are aimed at professional development. The subject provides a systemic and critical view of best practice from both, a theoretical and practical approach, as well as an examination of methods for implementing change to achieve best practice. It also contains elective studies for advanced learning relevant to professional practice.
No offerings have been identified for this subject in 2018.
Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security
Restricted to students enrolled in the Doctor of Police Leadership or the Doctor of Policing and Security.
- Case studies in policing
- Case studies in security
- Theoretical approaches to best practice in policing and security
- Practical approaches to best practice in policing and security
- Identifying best practice in policing and security
- Differences and similarities in best practice within law enforcement and other government security and emergency roles
- Implementing change to achieve best practice in policing and security
- Elective study in areas of relevant expertise
For any enquiries about subject selection or course structure please contact Student Central or email@example.com or phone on 1800 275 278.
For further information about Charles Sturt University, or this course offering, please contact info.csu on 1800 275 278 (free call within Australia) or enquire online.
The information contained in the 2018 CSU Handbook was accurate at the date of publication: August 2018. The University reserves the right to vary the information at any time without notice.