This subject will provide students with the skills and knowledge required to configure and administer Windows Server as an application server.
No offerings have been identified for this subject in 2018.
School of Computing and Mathematics
Only for students enrolled in Master of Networking and System Administration, Graduate Certificate in Networking and Systems Administration, Master of Management (Information Technology), Graduate Certificate in Management (Information Technology).
- be able to use new features in Microsoft Application Server, including the new modular configuration system;
- be able to manage web applications;
- be able to troubleshoot Web servers with automatic failed request tracing and other included features and tools;
- be able to plan for Windows SharePoint Services implementation in a variety of network environments;
- be able to configure and manage Windows SharePoint Services from initial setup through to troubleshooting and day-to-day operation;
- be able to use and manage Terminal Services remote programs and gateways, including troubleshooting and performance optimization.
Topics for this subject will mirror those that are examined in the corresponding Microsoft industry certification exam.
For any enquiries about subject selection or course structure please contact Student Central or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 1800 275 278.
For further information about Charles Sturt University, or this course offering, please contact info.csu on 1800 275 278 (free call within Australia) or enquire online.
The information contained in the 2018 CSU Handbook was accurate at the date of publication: August 2018. The University reserves the right to vary the information at any time without notice.