At Charles Sturt, we offer a number of financial benefits beyond your normal salary, including:
- Employer superannuation between 10.5% and 17% depending on the nature of the appointment
- A variety of salary packaging and salary sacrifice options are available including:
- professional memberships
- self-education expenses
- novated motor vehicle leases
- childcare costs at Charles Sturt-operated Centres
- Discounted goods and services through a range of corporate partners
- Free parking in designated car parks is available for staff on the majority of University campuses
- Discounts on software and other computer products
- Staff are able to make donations directly from their salary to a range of selected charities including Staff give which funds a range of student scholarships.
For information about salaries, see schedules I and II of the Charles Sturt University Enterprise Agreement.