Leadership skills are needed in every industry. Charles Sturt University offers numerous opportunities for you to develop skills. There is also a possibility to gain recognition at graduation for your skills.
Grow your leadership
STRIVE is a Charles Sturt University student leadership program that:
- is available to all students
- supports you to develop and enhance necessary knowledge, skills, attitudes and habits for a successful life and career
- provides you with the opportunity to gain recognition for leadership already being demonstrated in a variety of roles and opportunities
- connects you to other student leaders and opportunities to participate in sharing ideas and opinions with Charles Sturt.
How STRIVE can help you
You will access resources, concepts and strategies that you can use immediately, through readings, videos, activities and assessment tasks.
There are more than 15 self-guided modules to choose from and completion of 10 modules could lead to a non-award leadership certificate from Charles Sturt.
STRIVE will help you ask and answer:
- How do the experiences and events in life impact my leadership identity?
- What influences impact the kind of leader I become?
- How can I develop a foundation of strong leadership capabilities?
STRIVE Annual Student Leadership Conference
Experience dynamic speakers, network with your peers and gain skills for your future.
Learn how your voice and leadership roles have an impact at Charles Sturt, in your career and community.
Stay tuned for our conference in 2020.