STRIVE leadership program
Learn to be a leader. If you have ever wanted to develop your own leadership skills for personal and professional development, the STRIVE student leadership program is for you.
Participating in STRIVE can set you on the path to becoming the leader you meant to become and give you the answers to these burning questions:
- How do the experiences and events in life impact my leadership identity?
- What influences impact the kind of leader I become?
- How can I develop a foundation of strong leadership capabilities?
What is STRIVE?
STRIVE is a student leadership program available to all Charles Sturt University students.
There are more than 15 self-guided modules to choose from. Completion of 10 modules could lead to a non-award leadership certificate from Charles Sturt.
STRIVE gives you immediate access to resources, concepts and strategies that you can start applying to all aspects of your life straight away. These resources are delivered in various formats that include readings, videos, activities and assessment tasks.
What’s in it for me?
- help you develop and enhance necessary knowledge, skills, attitudes and habits for a successful life and career
- provides opportunities to gain recognition for leadership already being demonstrated in a variety of roles and opportunities
- connect you to other student leaders and opportunities to participate in sharing ideas and opinions with Charles Sturt.
STRIVE annual student leadership conference
Experience dynamic speakers, network with your peers and gain skills for your future. Learn how your voice and leadership roles have an impact at Charles Sturt, in your career and community.