- Applications closed at 09:00am 2 Feb 2022
- Available to:
- Duration: one off payment
This scholarship is provided by the friends of Charles Sturt University, the many service organisations, individuals and corporations throughout our region who give generously via the Charles Sturt University Foundation Trust in support of the University and its students. Their gifts allow Charles Sturt University to offer more than 200 Foundation scholarships each year to students across the campuses of CSU.
How to Apply
Step 1: Understand the scholarship criteria
Each Scholarship will require a separate application.
- Read the criteria carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply for to ensure that you are eligible.
- Scholarships may require additional responses including essays.
- Follow our 5 tips to help your application [PDF]
Step 2: Complete your scholarship profile
Before you begin, complete your scholarship profile. This will make applying for multiple scholarships much more efficient as certain fields will prepopulate in your applications.
Step 3: Gather your supporting documentation
Before you submit your application, please ensure you have attached the following to your application:
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- If your selection criteria involves Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- electricity bill
- phone bill
- rates notice
- school record
Copies will need to be attached to your online application and provided in PDF or DOC format.
Step 4: Start your application
*Charles Sturt Global and Research scholarship applications will not be listed here. They use a separate application system.
help This site uses and shares cookies and similar technologies to analyse your usage and personalise your experience. You consent to our use of such technologies by proceeding. You can change your mind or consent choices at any time. Visit our legal page, privacy section for further information.