Before you apply
Give yourself the best chance of securing an interview at Charles Sturt by researching the position you are applying for.
Consider the following questions:
- Having read the advertisement and position description, do you fully understand the role?
- Do you have the education, qualifications, skills, experience and personal qualities necessary to be successful in the position?
- What else do you need to know about the University, the position or the location?
- Do you need to get in touch with the contact person to find out more about the position?
- Does the position (and Charles Sturt in general) suit your goals and values?
Once you are confident that you could perform well in the position and that Charles Sturt University is an organisation you want to work for, you're ready to start your application.
Continue through to the how to apply page.