How to apply
View our quick reference guide on how to apply for a job at CSU.
What to include
Your application should (unless stated otherwise):
- Address selection criteria identified within the application form
- Include a copy of your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Academic roles only - A list of publications and research or consulting activities may also be required.
Your application should be submitted using CSU’s online application system (unless advised otherwise) accessed through the job vacancy “apply” button. Our System enables you to save your application and return to it at a later time. To lodge your application you must select the "Submit Application" button.
The first time you apply for a position through our online application system you will need to create a user profile using your email address and nominating a password. Please record your email address and password in a safe place as you will need this if you wish to apply for additional roles or want to view the status of your application.
When completing the online application it is important to remember the following:
- You must check the declaration and boxes to proceed with your application
- All application form fields marked with an “*” are mandatory.
- Selection criteria are included within the online application. When addressing the selection criteria for the position
- Statements for each selection criteria may be copied and pasted from Word. As a general guide 2-4 paragraphs is usually sufficient.
- Select the “Save and Continue” button regularly
- You must address the selection criteria before submitting your application
- DOC, DOCX , PDF, RTF or TXT format only
- Keep document names concise and meaningful (Include your name and the name of the document eg. JSmithselectioncriteria)
- The maximum size for attachments is 20MB
- Submit your application
- Notification of receipt of your application will be sent to your nominated email address.
- You will not be able to add to or / edit your application once it has been submitted.
If you experience difficulties submitting your application using our online system, please contact us for assistance.