Support services

We have a range of free and specialised services to help you succeed at uni.

Specialist services

Find experts that specialise in the individual needs of students with a disability, from overseas, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage, elite athletes and students studying a Research degree.

Disability services

Disability services

Whether your condition is permanent, fluctuating or temporary we can support you. Each request for support is assessed on an individual basis.

Indigenous students

Indigenous students

Get help in all aspects of your academic journey, as well as social, cultural and personal support.

International students

International students

Living and studying away from your home country can be challenging. Find out about living in Australia and the support available to you.

Research students

We have various services to support you with your research.

LGBTIQA+ - ALLY program

Get advice and support or sign up for training to become an Ally.

Elite Athletes

We support elite athletes balance university study with training and commitments to compete in elite sports and performances.

Help and information

We have a range of information and self-help on different topics.

Technical support

We've got all your IT essentials covered. From accessing student software, to printing support and technical help.

Financial advice

Get assistance with your finances. We can help you make a financial plan, with your budgeting or to apply for financial support.

Studying while caring for children

We have various facilities and support services to help you if you have children or you're expecting a baby while you're studying.

Student Charter

The Student Charter outlines what is expected of you as a Charles Sturt student.

Appeals, reviews and University Ombudsman

Find support if you're not satisfied with a mark on an assignment, a final grade or you want to appeal an exclusion notice.

Justice of the Peace and Legal advice

If you need to go to court or you have questions about a general legal matter, find out how to get professional legal advice. You can also find a Justice of the Peace to notarise a legal document.

Can we help you find what you’re looking for?