As a Charles Sturt University student, you are entitled to discount pricing on:
- New computers
- Other personal devices
Information about available products and how to access these discounts is grouped by supplier.
You also have access to free software (including Microsoft Office 365) to download and install on your personal computer/device while studying at Charles Sturt University.
Apple on Campus
Apple on Campus offers special pricing on new Macs and iPads.
Access special discount coupons to use in the Dell Online Home and Home Office web store.
How to use your discount
- Obtain the latest discount coupons for Dell:
- Find the coupon in the Dell Online store
- Click Claim My Coupon and enter your details to login/register
- Click Reveal Coupon
- You will receive an email from Dell with your coupon code
- Open the link to the Dell website contained in the email. Note that your coupon may not work if you go directly to dell.com.au
- Choose your product and add it to your shopping cart
- Paste your coupon code in the Apply Coupon text box
- The coupon discount will be applied to your purchase price before you pay
Western Digital (WD)
Access the Western Digital (WD) education store.
Azure Dev Tools (formerly Microsoft Imagine)
Products available from Azure Dev Tools are free and provide professional developer and designer tools, software and services from Microsoft for students. See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Please note: A security certificate warning may appear. It is okay to continue to this website, it is trusted to access.
Low Cost Computers
Some organisations provide free or cheap refurbished and recycled computers to students upon providing proof (e.g. evidence of benefits - Youth Allowance or Austudy) of their current situation:
For computer and internet access, you could also visit:
- Computing facilities available on each of the major Charles Sturt University campuses
Charles Sturt University is unable to provide help with purchasing decisions or support for purchased products. Any technical support and/or warranty issues will be dealt with by the vendor as per their stated terms and conditions.
All pricing is set and quoted by the vendor. Payment methods may differ among suppliers. Please review all information including terms and conditions before purchasing. Participation in any of the listed programs is at the discretion of the student. Negotiations to resolve any purchasing problems are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.