The Office of Global Engagement and Partnerships (OGEP) manages a portfolio of agreements which represent over 162 institutional linkages in 39 countries. These agreements facilitate research, course delivery, cultural exchange, student and staff exchange and a diverse range of other education activities.
We manage a portfolio of agreements which represent over 162 institutional linkages in 39 countries.
Charles Sturt University delivers a range of programs throughout the world in collaboration with quality higher education providers.
Types of Agreements
Our agreements cover a broad range of partnership scenarios, including student and staff exchanges.
Establishing or Renewing an International Agreement
We provide a range of services and expertise to support the University in the development and management of international programs and linkages.
The Partnerships Team support Charles Sturt University's strongly held commitment to education partnerships by:
- Working with educational partners and faculties to establish, expand and renew education partnerships that align with University strategy and values;
- Developing legal agreements to support education partnerships including MOU's, joint delivery and articulation;
- Reviewing and assessing requests from educational institutions seeking to partner with Charles Sturt;
- Seeking opportunities to expand educational partnerships with high quality VET and international providers to establish integrated and articulated pathways for students to study at Charles Sturt;
- Developing and maintaining current educational partner relationships and governance. This includes liaison with Divisions and Faculties at Charles Sturt to ensure quality of service delivery;
- Overseeing the agreement and operation of Charles Sturt University Study Centres and
- Coordinating and hosting international delegation and partner visits.
If you would like to arrange a visit please see our international delegation visit request form.