Adding value to your card
You can add value to your Charles Sturt Card and use it to make purchases at different locations throughout the University.
- Web payment through the Financial Balances page (credit card only)
- BPay (please note your BPay facility is set up through your own bank, and payment can be done by anyone, including parents, if you provide your BPay Customer Reference Number and BPay Biller Code)
- University Cashiers (cash, cheque, money order, credit or debit card).
Outlets that accept Charles Sturt Card
Food and drink outlets
- Albury-Wodonga - The Gums
- Dubbo - Explorer's Cafe
- Bathurst - Pulse, Crave, Food Bowl, Rafters
- Orange - Banjo's Bistro
- Wagga Wagga - Pulse, Crave, The Hub, Food Bowl, Crow Bar
- Bathurst - Charles Sturt Print
- Bathurst - Mini-Mart
- Wagga Wagga - Mini-Mart
- Wagga Wagga - Charles Sturt Print
Printing, Copying and Scanning
Print, copy and scan services are integrated with the Charles Sturt Card and are available in various campus Library/Learning Commons spaces. Once you have value on your card account, you can use the multi-functional devices (MFDs), and debit your card account for the usage.