Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt University

What do I do if my CSU Card is lost, stolen or damaged?

If your Charles Sturt Card is lost or stolen, log into the Card Holder Portal (see link at left) using your ID number and card PIN. Select the option to lock your Card. This will lock your Card Account and stop other people from using the funds if they find your CSU Card.

If your Card is damaged and does not work replacement Card orders and associated payment can be made online using Visa or MasterCard credit cards through the University's secure online payments site. A fee of $25.00 is payable for a replacement card.

Cards are normally produced the next working day and posted to your mailing address. Check your personal and contact details here. Please allow sufficient time for delivery of your card by Australia Post.

If you do not receive your replacement Card, you should contact Student Central.

In the following circumstances a new card may be issued at no charge

  • Your card has been stolen and a copy of a Police report is supplied
  • Your name has changed and a copy of supporting documentation is supplied
    (eg marriage certificate)