- Advances Port Macquarie students' needs with the University.
- Administers an annual budget and manages spending.
- Organises and promotes events for you.
- Supports your peers, student organisations and clubs.
- Communicates with students and staff.
What we've worked on recently
- Managed several courtyard parties for students.
- Provided weekly Wednesday $1 Lunches in the Student Kitchen.
- Funded the provision of cheese and tomato toasties throughout exams.
- Raised funds to help farmers in drought.
- Raised student issues to the Student Senate.
- Been involved with various community action plans and events.
- Had a pivotal role in Return and Earn scheme for the campus.
- Provided the student voice for the Stage 2 project plans.
- Provided financial support to clubs.
- Met regularly to discuss issues and plans for the future.